Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I've Done It!


I bought a 1965 Aristocrat LoLiner. It is gonna need a lot of cleaning and minor repair but nothing that hopefully I can't handle. It can sleep 3-4 people so my friends will be able to go with me. I have been so looking for one since seeing them in MJ's magazine and thinking how fun it would be to fix one up all pink and shabby chic where no men are allowed. :) A summer project it will be, but none the less a fun one. I've even been collecting goodies to put into it for sometime now. Nothing like planning ahead. Only now my husband will be asking "where did you get that?". And that's where I'll reply with, "oh honey I've had this for a long time." Well off to start the cleaning.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Girlfriend! You are so lucky.. Good for you, I knew the right one would appear..
Congratulations.

mtnchild said...

It looks very nice. Remember to check for previous leaks - that's the biggest culprit in RV's.

After you fix it to YOUR specifications, you will have a wonderful time in it.

Yvette

Carol............. said...

You'll have so much fun fixing and decorating!