Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Plans changed




This week my granddaughter and I were gonna do some camping by the lake but she was not able to do that after all. So instead I made a list of all the things I need to get done around the house. To start, I finished my compost bin and have started on my garden gate. Tomorrow I will finish the gate post with cement and attach the gate, then its off to make a new area inside my coop for my banties and their babies. The temporary one is a bit hard to manuver in to keep it tidy. After that I have a lot of outdoor furniture to put a good coating of urethane on. I must say, I will definetly need to do some more fishing after all of this. Here is a pic of the gate, it took me 4 hours to build, and here is one of my compost bin in which I used pallets and attached them with L brackets.

1 comment:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

What a great gate - have fun with that list.