Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sneaky But Sweet






After the delivery of the tree I went and picked up my daughter, Faith, and told her I was taking her to lunch for her birthday at Antonios, an Italian restaurant she loves. We get there and I begin taking presents and a cake from the trunk. Yes by now she is embarrassed and surprised. We go inside and there sits Cheryl and within moments all of the other girls show up. I totally surprised her which is not easy for me to do.

We had a wonderful lunch of spagetti and meatballs, salad and bread and topped it off with a delicious chocolate cake. She opened gifts and we all sang Happy Birthday.

I say your never too old to have a good surprise birthday party with family and good friends.
It just helps remind me I'm getting old. Love to my baby girl. You'll always be my angel.

1 comment:

Nancy Jo said...

Gail,
How nice that sounds. And that you were able to surprise her was the best. Not an easy thing to do.
Nancy Jo