I have been looking on line for the big slouchy hats that I've seen people wear. Most of what I found were not as slouchy as I was wanting. After mentioning this to my daughter, miss smarty pants finds exactly what I was looking for. It's not called 'slouchy', it is called Rasta. Who knew?
Anyway I looked through several patterns she emailed me, and came up with this particular one to try. I just used what yarn I had laying around but I really think some fun colors would do this justice.
Isn't it cute? I can't wait to try one with some really vibrant colors. It was super easy to do which is good since I'm really a novice to crochet. This particular pattern came from CrochetN'Crafts.
This is a real popular style with the young kids today. But for me, its a great way to cover my hair that may need a washing or when I just feel like dressing kinda funky.
Give it a try if your looking for a fun, quick and easy project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment