I've had my surgery and am recuperating at my daughters home. Everything went well and I'm feeling really good. I'm not allowed downstairs until my two week appointment and then I'll be going back home. Barely any pain so just laying around is a tuff one for me. Thank God for Pinterest. Lots to keep my mind busy if nothing else. I just wanted to thank everyone who kept me in their prayers. When I'm up and able to do more, I promise to get back in the blogging world again. For now, I'm on the road up hill.
Blessings,
Gail










2 comments:
Great news! Glad you are resting and doing so well. Take care..enjoy your sit down....there will be plenty to occupy you later.
Thank you Karen. Man it's hard to be idle when your use to going non stop. Testing my patience, I guess. But I need to heal properly so that means rest for eight more weeks.
Post a Comment