I have been so busy the last few days. Took my little Onyx in to have her ears done and spayed. Poor little thing cries something awful to be let out of her cage to play, so I hold her and rock her until she sleeps or she plays with a toy while I am holding her. Just a few more days before she can chase the cat again.
Spent Monday at Cheryl's house helping plant a few things in the garden. We are having some really nice weather for a change.
Put down cement on some of my posts yesterday for my fences and today got a gate built for the chicken fence. A little more cement to support some of their area and they will be ready to move in. I can't wait to let my little Silky sit on her eggs and hope for new little babies. My other newbies are doing very well but are quite anxious to get out and see the world.
Tonight Cheryl and her husband are coming out so we can go and trap them a rooster. Found several at a neighbors who is more than willing to part with a few. This ought to be fun. Guess I better bring the camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment