Thursday, April 23, 2009

Coop is Finished!




After finishing the gates and the fencing and cement all I had to do was move the chickens to their new coop. Two at a time I finally got them all down there. Then within 15 minutes they managed to find a hole in the fence I did'nt know was there, and they went wondering the property. So here I am with a stick in hand trying to herd them back into their yard. I am so pooped I'm ready for a hot bath. I have been at this since 8:30 this morning. Anyway I hope my hens will be much happier on the southern exposure. If I do say so myself I think it turned out just the way I had pictured it would.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Girlfriend, it look Great! Where was the hole? Glad you were there to find it.. They will love the sunny location I am sure. Good Job! ^5

Carol............. said...

What fun! Your chicken condo looks great...

We finally enclosed a HUGE area full of high grass and let the girls out (24 of them) and they were clucking and flapping and chomping until they decided to go back home and roost for the night!