Saturday, May 30, 2009

Trailer Progress







Hubby and I have been getting little things done on my trailer. Everything is in working order and lubed and tightened down. I had him take out the bunk bed as I won't be crawling up there and we put a shelf across where I can place baskets of necessary items. I've finished all the interior paint and am in the process of making curtains all around. Will have the cushions reupholstered as foam has gotten ridiculously expensive.



Went yard sales today and found some things I can use in the trailer. Won't be much longer where I can take it out on the road. Just need a few more girlie touches, don't you think?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Gail it is darling.. You have done a fabulous job.. When do we go? It looks so much different than original. Job well done!

Nancy Jo said...

Gail,
That is looking really good. How fun to have that to play with. Where will you be taking it when its ready to hit the road?
Nancy Jo

Unknown said...

Wow, it looks incredible!! I absolutely love the kitchen. What did you use on the backsplash, it looks super. It seems to be diamond plate but ???? kpaints You have done a wonderful job. More pics please.

Gail said...

Nancy Jo- I hope to take it out to the lake and do some fishing and wine tasting with the girls. hehe
Karen - The backsplash I think is an aluninum and we used a super glaze polish cleaner purchased from an auto store. You wipe it on and leave it a few minutes and wipe it off. It cleaned all the grime and everything and made it shine somewhat. Much nicer than it was.
Thanks for the compliments and will post more pics when I get it completed.