My husband and I went to see the Civil War reenactments at the park last weekend. He wanted to know if I got any pics of when the big cannon went off. I said sure, of the sky or ground. That thing was so loud, and you could just feel the burst of it against you. Wow! I did manage to get a few pics of gun fire. I just love when people dress in costume and live the era. It is such a great history lesson to all. What I did learn from this one was, in order to be accepted as a soldier, you had to have two good front teeth, in order to open the gun powder cap, and you had to have a trigger finger. That was the only thing for their physical exam.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
having a giveaway>>>>>>>>come see!!
Post a Comment