It was such a beautiful day that all the Charming Chicks met for lunch at a Matzalan Mexican Restaurant to celebrate birthdays for April and Joanne ,who was unable to attend, but April and the rest of us had a delicious lunch with all of our chit chat and laughs and opening of presents.
April wore the traditional birthday hat
while the waiters seronaded her, and than we all joined in and sung Happy Birthday.
It was a great day of gatherings with all my newfound 'sisters' and we are all becoming good friends. It is really nice to be able to share our stories, our knowledge and we just plain enjoy being together. I'm not sure how all the other patrons managed to get through their lunches while we carried on, but as we were leaving, one lady actually told April happy birthday with a smile.
To many more good times and fun gatherings.









2 comments:
I love the long V's of flying geese. I know it really is spring when they come through the basin.
Yvette
Glad you had fun, I too am a April birthday girl but not really looking forward to another one!!! I may go to the 29 bit! lol
Post a Comment