Thursday, May 27, 2010

Time of Sorrow

I have'nt been posting in awhile as I lost my oldest sister, Eileen, to cancer on May 19th and traveled to California to be with her family and attend her funeral. This happened fast and was totally unexpected so I am numb and unable to function at this momemt. I will be spending my time working hard in my yard and trying to get my heart and mind to rest. Will be posting when times are happier. Thanks to everyone who has sent me prayers and blessings.

God bless,
Gail

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear this, Gail. My heart goes out to you! I will keep you all in my prayers. God bless and keep you!
If you ever need an ear, just call me...if you don't have my number any more...email me.

Unknown said...

Glad you are going to keep busy.. Time will heal the hurt..and gardeing will heal the soul.It will take awhile to fill the void....If you need company call me.. I will be here.
Love ya & Hugs girlfriend..
Cheryl

mtnchild said...

Many thoughts and prayers to you and the family.

Blessed Be
Yvette