Boy when it rains it pours. I have been having computer problems along with our power going out from 2pm to after midnight. Now my desktop computer will not come back on and this laptop has been intermittent about wanting to work. I took this one to Staples and they got it working for awhile. Some how a power pole caught fire, wiped out over 1,000 homes of electricity so I sat in the dark last night, well I had candles burning, but I could'nt have my cup of tea and could'nt find my book light to read by. Let's just say it was an early to bed night. No phone lines even this morning and when they did come back up, still no desktop computer. I can only hope it isn't fried.
I am not very computer literate so don't know what the secret is to try to get it to come back on. I hate to spend the money on another one and I would have to hire someone to transfer all my stuff if the hard drive is'nt wiped out too. I really miss my desktop because I do all my printing off of that one. I'm keeping my fingers crossed someone can tell me the secret to getting it up and running again. Until then I can only pray my things are'nt lost.
Gosh, we just have so many power outages around here. Usually one, if not more, each day. It can't be good on a computer, I'm sure. Wish me luck.
Monday, March 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment