Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Welcome back Ford

As of today, Harvest Ford is up and running again but with a new owner. He came down from WA where he owns several dealerships up there which include, Jaquar, Landrover, Lamborghini, Rolls, Royce, and Bentley. He bought this dealership and plans to purchase two more Fords. Praise the Lord.

Everyone was called back to work and many who had already taken other jobs came back as well. I am so grateful and releaved to know all our friends and my hubby still have work in this town. I believe it looks as though they will stay on here for a very long time.

Thank you all for your prayers and blessings. This is in deed a great day for all the workers of Ford.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such wonderful news...miracles do happen!

mtnchild said...

I'm very happy to hear this! I wonder what caused the closure in the first place ... I have some ideas, but don't know for sure, and will not reveal my guesses ...
Happy days again to you and hubby.
Yvette