Here is what they look like on my head. The green was my first and it is not made with the thick and chunky weight of yarn the pattern calls for. It is too big for me.
I'm just tickled I finally found a pattern I could figure out. I tried this type of hat a couple years ago, but had no success so I made the chemo caps from cotton, sewed on the machine. The type that the doctors wear. They are a little more time consuming, but nice caps as well.
Now that I can do these, and especially for winter caps, I can put them together much faster. I am working on an off-white one though, that I hope to give to my granddaughter along with one of those large shawls you wear over your neck. My next project to try.
What are you working on? Know of any more simple beginner patterns, please let me know. I'm all for easy. I'm just riding out the cold days and waiting for the snow to hit.









4 comments:
These are very cute! I've made scarves and that's about it! One time I googled rose crochet patterns and made some of them. There are a lot of patterns on the internet but I have to find easy ones, too! Are you knitting or crocheting? I do a little of both! Right now I am working on some hand stitching. ♥
Made one scarf knitted. I like crochet easier and faster.
Wow, what a busy bee you are...cute hat, made a few in my day. Have fun with the scarfs.
Hi Gail, Thank you for taking my button for your blog. High Prairie Farmgirl. Is your chapter pretty busy, maybe I could visit in the spring or summer, I am in Oakridge. I love your dress form! I will follow your blog from now on.
Post a Comment