And try, I did. If you could have seen my face while attempting to make this scarf, it would have scared the dickens out of you. I swear, I was straining and scrunching up so much. I guess I figured it would some how help me get through this troublesome task. I just had to at least say 'I did it'. So a beginner badge is, I'm pretty sure, all that I will be accomplishing in this category. I started out with 19 hoops on a knitting needle, and at times there were 20, then back to 19. Boy, what a challenge this was.
On a better note, I needed to start practicing making homemade Valentine's cards. Our local chapter is going to be making them at our next meeting and then we will draw names to exchange amoung ourselves. I thought I'd better get a head start on this too, since again, I am not real coordinated in paper stuff. Here is my first attempt at a card.
With a bit more practice, I should have something fairly decent to give.
I did learn that hot glue does'nt work real well in a room that is only 50 degrees. So I guess if I am to make any more I will need to come inside and out of my craft room which isn't heated on a regular basis.
In the meantime, I will keep looking in on some of my favorite blogs in hopes of finding ideas on how to make the perfect Valentine's card. With the many talented women out there, I am sure I will find one who can show me the way.









2 comments:
Now it can't have been that bad....look what you accomplished...very nice. You did better than I did first go round...
Love the card very nice!
I love the pretty card! I have a new journal that I want to work on but it's fun to make cards! ♥ I love the pretty colors in your scarf! It gets easier...I think! ♥
Post a Comment