I really did'nt have a pattern or much of an idea in mind. I just started cutting and measuring and came up with this. They are not as busy as the first set I had made for in here. I still have pillows to cover in another old chenille throw which I will toss on the bed. One can not have enough pillows for comfort.
I am so looking forward to taking her out. Our weather is beginning to finally hold steady in the high 70s and 80s. My first trip I would like to take her out and spend a weekend at the lake.
Just gotta start stocking her up with all the necessary essentials. Good thing I now have a truck to haul all the 'extra' stuff I'll need for a proper glamping trip. I'll let you know when she's ready. Would love the company.









3 comments:
Gail
Those really brighten up the trailer..Looks great..Which lake are you thinkingof going for your maiden journey? Have you named your trailer yet
You will be "glamper Queen"...
Cheryl
My heart sunk when the picture of your vintage trailer came up. I made a very dumb, dumb move about 7 years ago. I sold my 1966 Aristocrat Low liner. What was I thinking? Of course now I can't find a good vintage to replace it with. Seven years and still kicking myself. I do have another trailer but it's only 20 years old so it's a newbie. I have faith that the right one will come my way, if only I have patience! So I would love to see more pictures!
I love your pretty linens! What fun to decorate this classic! Enjoy your summer!
Post a Comment