So I will be starting on a new one soon as the cost I have found to purchase them are pretty pricey.
It was a really nice weekend but not much of a crowd came out as there was another event going on in town at the same time.
| Margie (refugee) |
Just another something to keep me busy, like I don't have enough already.
I just love old history and being able to teach some of it to others. It is always a nice relaxing time when doing reinacting.
Here are a few of the other ladies I met in our group. We had such a fun time and even sat down for our very own tea party.
I love the beautiful gowns that they are wearing and almost wanted to go that route but decided it would be much easier to use the outhouse without the big hoops. And Lord knows I need to go often enough without needing anything to slow me down. lol
So I choose the lower class, working woman instead. Plus it is more in my line of knowledge.
Well now that the weekend is over and my company has all gone home, I need to start on another dress, period correct, because we will have another reinactment near the end of this month. I just love playing dress up. Besides it is probably the only time you'll catch me wearing a dress.









No comments:
Post a Comment