Did you watch the freefall from space? This is Felix Baumgartner from Austria. He did a freefall from 24 miles out in space trying to break the record for the speed of sound.
He fell to earth in under 5 minutes and was going 729 miles per hour. Now that's what I call a major rush.
The minute he stepped out of the capsule, I was just saying over and over, "oh my God, oh my God." Can you see earth? What was he thinking?
This is crazy to me. But then again I'm scared to death of heights. But so very exciting to watch such an event in my life time.
Here he is just soaring down through the black atmosphere. I can't even imagine how he's feeling about now.
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Wow, that is totally amazing...I had not heard of this at all. He must have some big bucks as well!
Post a Comment