Friday, January 25, 2013

I took the plunge

I did. After hearing that I will probably not have surgery now until possibly July my spirits have been really down. So why not lift them, forget about vanity and take the plunge. So if you remember I bought color to put on my hair awhile back and was contemplating either to color or let it continue to gray. Well here's my answer.

from this
to this

 If I remember correctly I think this color of brunette is what I looked like in high school. One thing I have been lucky with is being able to color my hair in reds, burgundy, blonde or brunette and it goes okay with my skin tone.
Well I must confess, I do feel a little better. Even if its for a little while.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Gail.. I posted twice duh!,,You look fabulous.. New make up too? Love it..
Cheryl