Just when I'm beginning to think that we might have an early Spring, I get a slap in the face from old man Winter. He came in strong today with several inches of snow and gusty winds and a white out so bad that I had to cancel my Dr. appointments in town today. I initially set out to my appt and got about 1/2 mile down the road. It was so bad trying to see where the road was and not slipping off into a ditch that I pulled into the church parking lot and called and cancelled my appointments. It is not worth it to me to risk my life driving in conditions such as that.
So back home I dove into reading a delicious book (the kind you don't share with dh) and drinking some hot cocoa. Bliss.
Hope your day is going well.
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Isn't it awful? I was thinking Spring maybe too,,.. No way.. and Clay has a DR appointment in Medford tomorrow..But its supposed to be sunny.. Lets hope we can get over there in that window of no snow,,cuz I hear Thursday we are getting more...
I hope you are feeling a bit better. Stay warm.. and safe..
Cheryl
Ugh, we got it here too...but not as much, thank heavens. You did the right thing...staying warm and cozy!
Post a Comment