Okay, since Cheryl put it out there that I actually have a home (hee hee), I figured I'd better place a couple pics of it here. Just know that it is still a work in progress as coming from a much larger home to here (which is only 1000 sq ft), I'm still figuring out storage space. But it is my humble abode and I love it.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Home pics
Okay, since Cheryl put it out there that I actually have a home (hee hee), I figured I'd better place a couple pics of it here. Just know that it is still a work in progress as coming from a much larger home to here (which is only 1000 sq ft), I'm still figuring out storage space. But it is my humble abode and I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Gail,
Thanks for showing the house pictures. Nothing other women like more then seeing anothers house. Looks real cute and lots of fun things about. That rake idea is a good one. I see cheryl as hers up already.
NANCY JO
Post a Comment