Monday, March 2, 2009

Trouble in thrifting


Today Cheryl and I went thrifting. We looked for patterns for roaring 20's for the BBB and went antique shopping as well. Boy did I score on an antique Singer treadle. Found a few other goodies for the house. (Like I have room for more) Cheryl got some nice goodies too. We had lunch and although it poured rain all day, we had a really good time. Wednesday we will have our second chapter meeting and hope to recruit a few more gals. Maybe we can get a few more in trouble...........love to shop! You'll have to wait to see a pic of my new treadle as I need to bring a truck to pick it up. Here's some things I found. A jar for my flour, a few old clothes pins, and an old grinder and an ironing board that looks like the one I used when my children were young. Well off to finish the dishes and watch my fav shows. See ya!

No comments: