Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Laundry Soap making.....


So I asked myself, self, what are you going to do today? And looks like today was the perfect day for making laundry soap. Yep, I gave it a try and have a load in the wash as I speak. The only thing I will be doing differently is that I will be investing in a food processor (used of course). I really love how it smells and can't wait to see how it turns out. Hmmmm....what will I find to do next?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Gail I like this background too.. and if you want I can show you some more easy to add ones from a free site. You are doing great playing here. I see you jumped in with both feet! That a girl!
Cheryl

Nancy Jo said...

Hi Gail,
Another thrifter, oh goody. I try and go at least once a week, if you check out my site you will see that.
I made the laundry soap about a month ago and really like it. It smells so good too. Richard's work clothes are really dirty and they come out nice and clean. I think yo will like it.
NANCY JO

Kylie.Яose said...

:]