Saturday, August 1, 2009

Triplets


This morning when I went out and fed the chickens, I started up the hill to feed the dogs and right at my watering bucket was three fawns and mama nearby feeding. She has been coming around the yard the last few weeks, but I had only seen two of her fawns on the property next door. By the time I ran back in to get my camera they were heading out. They are sure cute when they are small but can do some good damage to my bushes. None the less, I love looking at the little babies.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know what you mean, We have two mama deer with twins hanging around on the hillside and around the pond each morning.. It is nice to see them, and fortunately for us they can't or dont bother our landscape. I love watching them and look for them daily.