Thursday, August 13, 2009
You Must Be A Farmgirl If.............
the first thing you find when you wake up in the morning is that you've trapped a skunk in your cage meant for the stray cat someone had dumped off. Yep, I did, and I had to some how get a cover over the cage without being sprayed and then attach a rope to it to haul it up onto a trailer hooked up to my quad. Then, still in pj's, I start hauling it down the road, gagging and spitting as I go, to as far away as I dare, looking like I did and all. Finally get to a location where I then have to turn the cage around, open the door and pray it leaves. After a few moments of encouragement ( ha), it finally takes the leap and runs off into the bushes. As I start to leave, I look back and see the darn thing coming back in the direction of me. So boogie on home I went quickly to shed myself of all my clothing and hop into a nice hot soaking bath. Then I had my cup of tea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Girlfriend, you could write a book about these critters... I laughed as I could see you traipsing out there jammies and all... talk soon...
Post a Comment