Yesterday was our puppy's birthday, one year old, so I fixed her a good dinner and Papa brought home a carrot cake and presents for her. I really think she new she had a special day all day long as she was being so cuddly and loveable and playful, plus me singing happy birthday and cooing at her might have had something to do with it. Guess she kinda made my day all better too. Don't we just love our babies?
She enjoys all her new toys and knows how spoiled and special she is by leaving toys and chews all over the house. It kinda is like having a small child in the home again, even can talk back like one at times. lol
Well, she can certainly keep me busy even when I don't want to be and sometimes its a good thing, I just make sure she's all Papa's when he gets home from work. Hey, fair is fair, right?
After a full meal and lots of toy chasing she settled into a spot on my bed for some well earned sleep. I let her stay for awhile and then when it was time for me to turn in for the night, off she went to her cage where I did'nt hear another peep until this morning. She's such a good girl.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment