We have had nothing but power outages the last few days, so to spend my time I have tried to crochet this really ugly bear. I have never made anything like this, so it was a fun challenge for me. Too bad the poor thing had to turn out so ugly. It even scares poor Onyx. Guess she could always put it with her other toys.
It was'nt so hard to do, although I must have missed some steps as the head is really big and so is one leg. I will keep trying to learn how to read crochet patterns. In the meantime, I guess what comes out of it is my guess as well as yours. That was two days ago. Since then, I've given up the crochet needles and picked up some of my books to read. I love my old western, romance novels. I feel I am with the characters living in the old west and having the time of my life. At least for a little while.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment