Just got back from our mini trip to Winchester Bay. The weather was'nt too bad, some wind but at least it was'nt cold. My daughter-in-law and I went shopping in Florence old town. We left the men in camp to watch all the dogs. Florence has some really cute and quaint shops. I especially like that most things were affordable and there was lots of really unusual art.
We decided we were to be girly and buy things in pink instead of the usual dark black or gray.
We bought these sweatshirts at a trailer set up on the beach. The lady just started this business, GotThrottleNow.com, and she prints and designs her own things. They say "scream n sand" on them. We had many compliments from men and woman alike while we walked around the shops.
We also purchased pink earrings, a pink leather purse and silky pink scarfs. You know, I even found two cute pink leashes for my dogs to match their pink outfits.
After spending three days here it was time to head back home. With Fall in the air there were lots of pretty colors from the leaves all along the roadway. It is a really pretty drive along the Umpqua River to the beach.
But for now I must go and see what some of you have been up to and what you have put out in decorations for this Fall season. It's time I start making it look like Fall around here since I'm pretty sure our Summer is over for now.
Happy Fall Everyone









4 comments:
Great photos. I love Florence. It's a great place to spend the day.
Wow, looks like you had a great time...and so did your dogs!! Not the hubby's....the dogs! Ha!
I love trips to the coast, even hurried day trips!
Looks like you had a great trip. Love Florence too..nice coast town. See you Sunday!
Cheryl
Post a Comment