I woke to this beautiful gift from God. What a way to start the day. The skies were lit up a brilliant pink. Not a forest fire, just plain beauty at its best.
Looking at this made me remember the beautiful quilts I saw on display at our local museum yesterday. Some of the same pink skies. Several ladies, whom I'd love to meet, did each quilt by looking at a photograph of scenery out around Klamath Falls. They did magnificant work, true artists, and I would love to learn how to do what they have created.
Every panel stands out with such detail, with real rock and twig in some. My pics don't do them justice, but hopefully you can get the idea. Very dimensional in every detail. Spectacular!
| Upper Klamath Lake |
| Mt. Shasta |
| Spring River Aspens |
Have a beautiful day.









3 comments:
Absolutely stunning ... both your pictures and the quilts. Thanx for posting these.
Holly Molley!!!! Those are just unbelievable works of art! I can't even imagine!!!
Your photograph of the sunrise is fantastic! Just beautiful!
P. S. Glad you enlarged your pictures, keep it up, they look great!
Wow, I'm just in awe of the art. Beautiful.
Post a Comment