Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Quick Hello

Just a quick HELLO to everyone. I am still keeping myself fairly busy doing sewing and crochet. Seems I can start one project, think of another, and before I finish one I'm working on the other. Anyway its fun. This morning I finished two hats while doing some crochet in between.

Our weather has definetly turned to winter here which keeps me inside way more than out. Had almost two inches of snow this morning when we woke. It is staying pretty cold so I am keeping the old wood stove working and hauling in wood each time I do step outside. I pop in here on my blog every other day just to see what some of you have been doing, then I'm back getting things put up around here. We got the boat stored for the winter and have been stocking up on firewood. I still need to pick up my yard ornaments that won't make it through the winter. That is the hardest part having to put it all away only to bring it all back out after winter again. I need to only have yard art that can withstand the cold around here.


Hope everyone is getting ready for Thanksgiving. I have family coming in from California and we will be having dinner here at home. It's always nice to cook for more than just the two of us. The Charming Chicks are planning on feeding two needy families this year so that is another thing we are all getting ready for. I just have not seen the turkeys on sale yet. I know we will put together a nice dinner for each of them.

Well I really need to get back to busy. It helps my days feel a little more fulfilled. Everyone have a wonderful day. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you are all nestled and warm. It has turned real cold here too but no snow yet. Ugh!
I am working on card/tag swaps at MJ's so I am having a lot of fun and staying out of trouble.
Stay warm!

Unknown said...

With so many projects in the works..It is hard to focus on just one. I can relate to your post. I have been busy too... The plants are covered * those that might otherwise freeze and my girls have fresh straw and the coop is clean. Working on Charming chick Luncheon & meeting..It appears we may have three guests.. We will have to balance bowls as My table will only seat 6. We will manage.. Look forward to seeing you.
Cheryl

Unknown said...

Hey...I made comment on another blog and saw you had commented before me. I clicked on your blog because I LOVE your name. Your blog is very inviting and I am gonna follow along!

Blessings!
Gail