When Winter arrives around here, I have to say I am usually a bit sad knowing that we will have snow for so many months. It takes me awhile to get into Winter but I feel blessed when I can wake up and look out my windows and thank God I get to live where I am living.
Just breathe........................
I took this pic about 8 am this morning before the sun really came up.
Can you smell the crisp fresh mountain air?
Keep breathing....................
After a couple of hours outside on my tractor, this is how the sky looked. Is that blue or what? Thank goodness it was'nt snowing so I could plow the driveway and the whole road down to the mailboxes. Now maybe the UPS guy will deliver my packages. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Hope you are having a nice sunny day where you live. Bundled up and staying warm makes it all that much easier to enjoy.
Still breathing..............









6 comments:
Just beautiful! Lovely pictures. Wish we had the sun...it has been forever, since I saw it!
Gail,
Nice photos.. I guess you are also happy to have the right farm equipment to plow this year right?
Fortunately for us the neighbor across the road takes care of our driveway..
I love days like this when the sun shines even a tiny bit.
Cheryl
What a beautiful view you have up there in Bonanza. And, lovely decorations here for the holiday season :-)
We are trying to leave the Basin for our winter travels and our reaction to the recent snow is a bit different.
Beautiful, beautiful pictures. It's sure been cold these days.
I have the trees covered in snow, but not the view. Yesterday was a good day to plow and clean up a bit since it is cloudy today and getting ready to snow again.
I hope that the UPS man will continue to deliver all your Christmas goodies!
Hugs
Yvette
Yvette, I could almost trade the view for the beautiful pines you have all around you.
Post a Comment