Saturday, January 22, 2011

Warmer days of Winter

What a beautiful day we are having today. It is in the mid 40's and has been for several days now. My girls and guy are loving being able to munch some grass and find a few critters along the way.

They look so pretty when their feathers are all fluffed up and they get to have a dirt bath. My poor little vines under the tree don't like the disturbance much though.


Little Jade was out doing her business with sister Pearl when Ol Henry (rooster) decided he was gonna teach Jade a lesson. Boy she was up the stairs lickety split and wanted nothing to do with him. Now she just stays up on the deck and watches from afar.

Hubby has been putting in the wallboards today. With luck my daughter and I will get the inside painted tomorrow. Just keep the sunshine coming, at least for the next few days so things can get finished inside my crafting studio.

Now I think I will go and soak up some more of that good ol' vitamin D myself. Hope you all are having a warm and wonderful day. Tootles..........

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's just been so cold here...send some of that up here! Can't wait to see your craft studio!

Unknown said...

Wasn't it a simply gorgeous day. We were up at Crater Lake. I added a pictures &post to my Blog. We are enjoying these warmer sunny days too.. more day trips planned..I am anxious to see the craft studio too.
Cheryl