Friday, March 4, 2011


I received an email from Mountain Rose Herbs this morning and have been elated ever since. I went to check this http://www.rootstalkfest.com/ out and have'nt stopped thinking about it since. If you or anyone you know has any interest in sustainable living and want to learn all one can from one fabulous weekend, then you need to check out what is happening this coming September. I, for one, hope to be able to attend and am hoping to get a few of the Charming Chicks to go along with me.

Not only sleeping out under the stars, great organic food, live music and many workshops and classes being taught, someone will even tell you a bedtime story. Just kidding.

Actually there will be folklore stories and a time for costume at a Masquerade ball. There will be hiking, canoeing, archery and lots of crafters about. I don't know about you, but this is my cup of tea.

Now if I can just hold it down until September 22 - 25.

Check it out if you enjoy the great outdoors and need a perfect weekend getaway.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will definately check that out! I'll go anywhere for organic food!