Thursday, June 14, 2012

Things are blooming

I have been busy sewing a costume and a few chemo caps for Relay For Life in July. I've also been planting a few more things in the garden and enjoying all my pretty flowers in bloom. I'll just share a couple pictures of my garden. It's small but enough for me to keep busy at.


I have a few pole beans, broccolli, corn, lettuces, collards, radish and chard that are growing. I just planted my tomatoes, jalapeno plants a couple days ago.
I'm still hoping to get some kind of a green house up this year. I would really like to get a lot of tomatoes and peppers to can salsa.

I saw this on a homesteading blog. I got them painted, now I need to fill them with dirt and plant some more veggie starts.
I am trying to incorporate more color around my home this year.
With more warm days ahead, I also hope to squeeze in some camping days out at the lake soon. Hope your days have warmed up nicely for you too.



No comments: