Monday, July 2, 2012

I find myself smiling......

 I find myself smiling
when my Peonies finally open up into big, beautiful flowers.
When my Hens and Chicks are flowering for the first time.
When knowing that the momma delivered her babies safely and I get to see them with their spots.
When looking out the window and spying Mr. Jack eyeing my garden nearby and knowing that he can't get in.
When my mini Pearl walked with me for Bark for Life and smiled at all the people.
(of course she could'nt do it for her picture)
And when I happened upon this.
(I just could'nt help myself)

 May you all be blessed with things that make you smile.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, THIS post sure made me smile! Love your peony and that hens & chicks blooming -- I don't think I've EVER seen that!

Happy 4th!

Blessings!
Gail

Unknown said...

Your photos are over the top...I especially love the second one...please make them bigger...you should be so proud! I love that you captured those wild animals to show, as well.