
My husband got a bright idea Sunday to adopt another dog, only this one is a house dog. He has always wanted a minpin and we have only had Labs. So guess who gets up all hours of the night and has to do all the dirty work. I am not use to anything so small. I only hope I survive the training of the next few weeks to come. Her name is Onyx and she's purebred Mini Doberman Pincher. She's a little pistol. Other than being sleep deprived she's so cute to watch do dog stuff. I can't say my cat is too crazy about her. I think he thinks she's a big rat. So long as he does'nt try to catch her I guess they'll become buddies.









1 comment:
ahhhhhhhhhh she is a little sweetie.. Little? No Tiny! I see why you cant find a collar for her. Wow..
Post a Comment