Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My second apron



Finished my 2nd apron with some vintage and new fabrics just for fun. I think I will keep looking for more vintage materials to play around with. My mind is on a roll for all the different things I'd like to try and make. And it is nice to be wearing an apron again instead of staining every top I put on. Why did I ever stop wearing one?

2 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

Hi Gail,
Thank you for your nice comment on my site. Love your new apron. I have made a few half aprons, but not a good enough sewer to make a full one.
I see you made the laundry soap too. I love the smell of that stuff and IT really works!
NANCY JO

Unknown said...

Great job gail.. no wonder you are getting all those badges.. way to go farm chickie! Thanks for the great morning too btw. Your home is adorable.Very cozy & Country