I spotted this old hutch in an antique store called At Home On Hope Street, and I had to have it. It has much more room than my old hutch did. My daughter helped put in bead board behind the shelves and I put up the copper backing and new knobs on the bottom. Then we painted the inside top cubboard. I liked it with just the one wiped on coat so left it like that. Just took out the tops on my canister that I picked up for $2 each, to redo from the worn wood and blue hearts.
The piece has real copper top for rolling out my dough. This project has taken me a week to complete as I really have'nt had a lot of energy lately. But none the less it turned out well.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Fabulous! Love the paint color too.
Very, very nice! I love old cupboards that are painted inside.
Yvette
Post a Comment