They were letting me know it was time to get out and look for what grass they could find along with any bugs that might be out there. It's snowing outside but as you can see a lot of the snow has melted over the past few days.
The weather just can't make up its mind on either winter or should we start spring. I am so ready for spring and to get started on my garden. This year I will be trying raised beds with hope to have better crop production.So far today my hens have given me 5 eggs. Usually have been getting between 6 to 8 a day. Thank goodness for the guys at my dh work who buy a dozen or two each week. They say they like how the eggs taste. Can't blame them, so do we. Don't you all just love fresh eggs?
Now if I could just learn how to make an omelet or a quiche, that would be really nice. I'll just have to keep watching my friend, Cheryl's, new cooking blog in case she makes one some day. hint.....hint..........









No comments:
Post a Comment