Wishing everyone a very nice Valentine Day. Hope you get to spend it with someone you love. This Valentine Day I will be going up to Silverton to stay with my granddaugher and her other grandparents. She will be coloring my hair on Monday for a grade at Beauty School. So I guess I will be spending the day with someone I love. My dear hubby will be home alone but I did bake him some nice goodies while I'm away.
Our local chapter is all baking cookies or cupcakes to be delivered on Saturday to the Women's shelter in town. We hope to bring a little cheer and good sweets to them for the holiday. This has kept me busy most all morning, but it's also helping keep my house warm. It is really cold outside. I'm just glad it isn't snowing any more.
I'm hoping to find some new goodies at the thrift and antique stores up in Silverton and nearby. I've seen everything here at home many times over. Ready for some new sites. Will only be gone a few days, but plan on taking plenty of pics.
Here is a pic of my cupcakes. Some are white cake and some are velvet. Which is your favorite?
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment