Saturday, March 27, 2010

Off to Idaho

I am packed and ready to leave on Sunday to visit my son and family. I expect to be at least a week, maybe more. I just wish our weather would cooperate. It is snowing off and on and very cold so I don't know what to expect over the big mountains getting there. But this is something I have been waiting to do so my older sister is coming up from California and we will drive over from here. It will take about six hours so not a bad stretch at all. I will be taking Onyx with because she cannot stay home all day with no one to talk to her.

Besides she got this cute little dress she wants to show off to her gramma she will be seeing for the first time. Isn't she cute? I love having a little dog to dress up and she does not mind wearing anything I get her. This one is a little on the snug side so its time to go up a size. She started out the size of my palm when we bought her and she now weighs 7 pounds.  She is 1 yr 3mo old.

Her bags are packed with her dress, coat, kibble, chews and toys that she has so elegantly been putting into her crate she sleeps in. This will be her third long vacation trip. She travels very well and enjoys being with people.

So we will share our pics when we get back so everyone can see what a good time we had.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie, little puppys are the cutest. Where are you headed? Calif? Have a great time.

Unknown said...

A cutie for Gramma to see... HAve fun.. Call when you get back!