Monday, November 21, 2011

Dressing for Winter

With Thanksgiving just a few days away and dinner plans, shopping and preparing for company on my mind, I must still think about my 'girls' as they run outside in the snow and the wind.

 I found these cute hot pink coats today at Ross that I knew they would just love.  Of course they cannot sit still all at the same time for mom to take a good picture, so this is it.

Don't they look adorable?

The two older girls don't seem to mind (they think they are going somewhere), but miss Jade does'nt like anything on her body. She will put her head down, walk s l o w l y as though she has a ton on top of her, and then plop down just waiting for someone to take the stupid thing off.
okay mom, you can have it back now
Do you dress your 'kids' up for Winter? Mine have different outfits for Summer and Winter. Now, if only I could get some boots that would stay on their feet. It would sure cut down on the mud they always seem to find.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have often thought of doing this, as it gets so cold here. But still haven't. Yesterday I got a magazine about Chickens and on the cover, the chicken was wearing sox! I sure could see the benefit of that....but there again..

Hope your girls enjoy the attention.