![]() |
| before |
And here are the new (recycled) curtains.
| after |
Just playing around and as an idea strikes me I am going for it. I have in my head a plan of how I would like it to look, will just have to see if I can get it there. Trying to use up some vintage pieces I have laying around.
I am so looking forward to taking her out. Not sure where I'll go first, but fishing has to be nearby.
One of these days I gotta hook up with the Sisters on the Fly. They seem to have so much fun when they all get together. I could learn alot from those women. They have been doing glamping for quite some time now. I figure I got some practice runs to do first. Don't want to miss out on Glamping weekend June 2 and 3rd.
After a full day of cleaning and working around here, I took one look at my hammock and figured it was as good a place as any to take a break and enjoy some warm, breezy Spring weather. Would'nt you like to join me?










3 comments:
I just loved seeing your trailer...she's so cute...lovely quilt and curtains. Speaking of SOTF..check out my post today! Hope you join up and have a blast with us! So much fun!
Did you know you have those squiggly words...in order to comment? They are so hard to read. Since I got rid of them, I get a lot more comments.
No I didn't know about the sqiggles. I'll. Try to figure out how to get rid of them. Off to ck your blog. Tñks
Love the new look in the Glamper Gail.. I hope you get to use her this year.. Spring has come I think... I too am anxious to get out in the garden.. do some landscaping of the back yard .. Checking off things to do on our list before we take on another camping adventure...somewhere.. DO want to go fishing.. got our fishing license before our trip last week... Have fun with your projects and keep in touch. Junking sounds like fun and a day taking photos some time?
Cheryl
Post a Comment