Here is how it's been looking of late. Too cold for what I want to do outside. For the past 3 days it has rained. Can't complain much on that even if I still can't get out in the garden, everything needs the water.
It's also burn season around here, so many of the neighbors have started burning their brush. I tried to capture the smoke from one of the neighbors burns early when the sun was coming up. Thought it looked pretty cool.
After snapping this picture, I went and let out the chickens and saw all of these deer in the front corner of the property. They were not quite sure where they wanted to go with so much smoke in the air.
They are looking pretty skinny this time of year. All we mostly see around here are doe, occassionally we'll see buck but not very often.
Well, keepin' my fingers crossed I see the warmer weather for the next few days. I'm tired of being a bear and hybernating inside. It's time to start gardening!









3 comments:
Beautiful photos! Smokey Sun is gorgeous!
I just love the view out your window!
Thanks ladies. I'm still practicing with my new camera.
Post a Comment