Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Goal Board

I've been reading on the Maryjane site that some of the ladies have done a board with their goals for the year on it. So I took down all my things that was on the old bulletin board and decided to brighten it up with a pretty pink paint and fabric.
I still have some things to put on it but at least it will draw my attention to keep reaching out for the goals I have set for myself throughout the year. I know this is not an easy thing for me to do, setting goals that is, but I would really like to see what I might accomplish none the less.
I always can dream about doing better and being a better person to myself and to others. I only hope I can keep reaching for these things I want to do and learn and even to teach others.
So it's off to find some more pics and sayings to place on my pretty board. I hope everyone has a goal they want to achieve this year. Even if its a really little one, it is always nice to find something new.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I see you also have changed your blog background looks good. Goals are very important I think too.. Looks good girlfiend.

Linda Stubbs said...

I love your blog!!!! Red is one of my favorite colors. Thank you Gail for stopping by my blog. So glad to have you. This Goal Board looks to fun. I think I want to make one also. Thank you for showing us!

Blessings, Linda
Prairie Flower