Eight of us Farmgirls got together at Faith's house for some well needed pampering. Her home was so beautifully set up for the occassion. There were candles lit up everywhere and tables set up for the individual facial area, foot area and hand waxing area, and it was really a pleasant atmosphere for a spa treatment.We each brought a dish of their chosing and had a beautiful buffet of foods. There were fruit tarts, and a variety of chicken and cucumber sandwichs, rollups, cheese, grapes, pears, meatballs, lemon bars, and many other foods, so many different delicious tastes your tastebuds went nuts. We had wine and lemonade, coffee and tea for beverages and nothing went untouched.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Girls Day of Pampering
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Gail,
That sounds like it was so much fun. Wish I could have been there.
Nancy Jo
Ohhhh, I wish I'd been there, what a fun relaxing time you had!!! Super fun!
Yes, Another fabulously fun day with the Klamath Falls Charming chicks...Anyone in our area reading this who would like to join us, check out the Charming Chick link..
Cheryl Severeide ( mother hen)
Oh what fun you chicks must have had. I love the pictures, such fashion chicks! And look at all that yummy food! Thank you for sharing!!
Post a Comment