My gears are grinding.
With the holidays nearing and projects of charity yet to complete, my mind is not at rest. I woke this morning at 3 and could not go back to sleep thinking of the many things I have to get accomplished.
Don't get me wrong, I love helping do charitable things. It brings me great pleasure. I just have to keep it together so it gets completed in a perfect way. In other words, don't forget the turkey if you are giving a Thanksgiving dinner as a donation. duh?
So with that in mind along with other projects to complete, I have pen in hand and am taking many notes as they pop into my brain. Send out my emails to all my farmgirl friends and pick their brains as well.
I am so looking forward to our completion of Turtle Cove. A project our local chapter took on in which we completely renovate and furnish a one room apartment for transitional housing from the Women's Shelter into their own place temporarily. We began this project in the beginning of Summer and hope to have it done in the next week or so. From there it is on to our Thanksgiving project and we must start thinking about our Christmas one also.
So you see, I have my gears in motion and I really must keep them oiled to get me through the next couple of months. Therefore, I must keep myself stocked with hot cocoa, vanilla cappuccino, and wine, of course.
Are you geared up for the coming Holidays?
Blessings,
Gail
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Oh for sure.. and you are doing a great job keeping your gears oiled.. One day at a time.. one project at a time.. now where is that chocolate cake to go with that cup of cocoa? Ill be right out to visit..
Cheryl
Post a Comment