Monday, March 1, 2010

OMG..........it's gotta be a giveaway

I am blown away by how many have read my blog. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would enjoy doing this and reading some of your blogs and coming into your homes and lives.  It's like reading a new book every day. So to thank those of you who look in on me from time to time I thought it would be nice to do a giveaway. I will put together a gift basket and will draw a name on St. Patrick's Day. So beginning today all you need to do is leave me a comment and your name will go into the drawing.
Thank you all for stopping by and good luck!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

It's my pleasure to read your blog and sign me up. Since I am now a follower, I can keep track of you better. Ha! :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by. Isn't blogging wonderful? Sign me up too!!

Karen Eileen

April Showers said...

Hey There,
Can't have a give a way without signing me up. What a great idea!

From the Kitchen said...

Good Morning Gail:

I just discovered your blog and have enjoyed visiting! I'm fairly new to having my own blog but find that I really relish creating it as well as getting to know others through their blogs. Please stop by for a visit.

Best,
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 100,000 visitors! Thank you for having this giveaway! Please sign me up too!

Julie - ClaireSky
Farmgirl #399

Pink Princess said...

WOW, that is awesome :)Congratulations!

Please enter me too.

Hugs from Marian, dutchy on MJF

Amy Dingmann said...

Congratulations on all those visitors. If you have all those visitors, you must know that you are certainly worth reading! Blogging is fun and a great way to peek in to people's lives. Thanks for letting us peek into yours. I found you by way of MJF - (farmmilkmama) :)

Karrieann said...

Thank you for sharing your blog! I am getting my feet wet with blogging too...

~Karrieann on MJF

~~Mikki Jo said...

Wow how awesome! Congratulations and thanks for the giveaway! Please add my name! Mikki
officerswife16@aol.com

finallyafarmgirl said...

HI Gail -

Love your blog - please sign me up for your drawing!

Luanne
beekeepersgirl MJF #691