| Two Crow |
| Ol' Henry |
But oh no that was'nt to be ........ my baby that was hatched a few months back, in which I thought Two Crow was just beginning to enjoy its company, has come out of the closet so to speak. He is up there proud as can be, crowing away like a big peacock, I mean Rooster. And all this time I thought I had another hen.
| FogHorn |
You should have seen the look on my neighbors face (priceless). lol
He looked at us like we was plum foolish to not know the difference between a hen and a rooster.
| FogHorn |
Well, FogHorn (my daughter named him) was not showing any signs of being a rooster until this very moment. Well, he just could be trying to figure out who he is.
Who knows, maybe some day he'll be just like his daddy and find his one true love.
| Ol' Henry and his one true love Moral of story: Don't count your chick-hens until their older. |









3 comments:
lol...don't you just hate it when that happens!! Too funny, beautiful bird though.
Yes this one had me with pie on my face. Lol
Cute story and I love chickens!!!
Post a Comment