Monday, November 2, 2009

Fall Cleaning


Well I've got the bug for cleaning house. Kinda like spring cleaning only its fall. I have scoured my kitchen top to bottom. Cleaning all the knick knacks, shelves and windows. While working on that I've also put up nine pints of apple butter, again, and five quarts of apples for pie filling for the freezer and I still have apples. I'm thinking a fresh pie would be nice.

I then proceded to go out and clean out my fish pond so they could breathe a little easier. That ought to get them through the winter before it will have to be cleaned again.
I have planned my menu for this Friday when members of Charming Chicks come for lunch and learn how to make laundry soap. I also made up cards with the recipe on them. It sounds like there will be around eight ladies coming. That should be a good cackling party.

Now its off to figure what to have for tonights dinner and watch my husband and daughter put in my new sink. Can't wait for that one.

1 comment:

mtnchild said...

Is that Washing Soda in the yellow box in your picture?? Where did you buy it?? I can't seem to locate any in the shops I frequent.

The rest of the ingredients I have no trouble finding.
Thanks,
Yvette